TIPS FOR BATHING YOUR PET AT HOME LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS DO
- Before the bath, build trust. Let your pet see and sniff the grooming tools, brushes, towels, and shampoo bottle and let them listen to the water flowing.
- Praise and reward your pet with love and treats for relaxed behavior. Build a positive relationship with the bath for your pet.
- If your pet is displaying signs of heightened distress and anxiety, we recommend using all-natural calming remedy, Richard’s Organics Pet Calm, to help relax them for the bath. Takes only 10-15 minutes to see results.
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Dog Wash™ professionally formulated & pH balanced products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
- Enjoy, play and snuggle with your deliciously clean and happy pet!
DOG WASH™ OATMEAL ITCH RELIEF SHAMPOO BENEFITS
Dog Wash™ Oatmeal Itch Relief Shampoo with Colloidal Oatmeal, Green Tea Extract, Baking Soda and Wheat Protein is specially formulated for pets with dry, itchy skin. Gentle, naturally derived soap-free cleansers and Baking Soda leave coat and skin clean and deodorized, without irritating sensitive skin. Mild pH balanced formulation and natural Colloidal Oatmeal help to heal skin while keeping pet cuddly and smelling great. Also calms and relieves the discomfort and inflammation of insect bites. For best results, use in conjunction with Dog Wash™ Oatmeal Itch Relief Conditioner to lock-in moisture and create brilliant shine, while also gently releasing knots and tangles.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Mild, natural moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, itchy, scaly, rough skin and minor skin irritations. Softens and moisturizes skin while decreasing itching and flaking.
- Green Tea: Good source of polyphenols that help stimulate hair growth, boost luster and soften coat. Also can help prevent hair loss.
- Baking Soda: Has mild disinfectant properties and may be an effective fungicide against some organisms. Used as a multi-purpose odor and stain remover.
- Wheat Protein: Has superior hair strengthening properties while providing replenishment to weakened hair shafts due to chemicals, weathering, and age. Excellent for damaged hair.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Dog Wash™ formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Dog Wash™ formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Green Tea Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.